Aggressive And Experienced Defense Counsel

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Criminal Law
  4.  » Immigration Crimes Consequences and Relief

Guidance For Noncitizens Facing Criminal Charges

If you are not a citizen of the United States, a criminal conviction can ultimately lead to your deportation, even if you have a visa or resident status. You may feel scared and confused about what you should do after an arrest, but I can provide the defense you deserve, regardless of your immigration status.

I am Patrick McNally, and as the founding partner of the Nashville-based law firm of Weatherly, McNally & Dixon, P.L.C., I have more than three decades of experience providing qualified defense counsel to people facing serious criminal charges. If you are a noncitizen, I know what is at stake for you, and I will work diligently to fight these charges as well as the threat of removal. You have the right to a highly effective defense, and I will fight for justice on your behalf.

I Am An Attorney Who Knows How To Fight For Your Interests

Are you concerned about your resident status or the threat of deportation because of criminal charges? You deserve a lawyer who understands both the criminal justice system in Tennessee and Western Kentucky, as well as the immigration laws that could play a role in the outcome of your case. I can help seek alternatives that will alleviate the risk of a hearing before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Even if you already agreed to plead guilty, it’s not too late. With my help, it may be possible to avoid deportation. There is no time to lose in securing the defense help you need during this difficult time.

Your Future Is At Stake, But I Can Help

I have spent my legal career defending the rights of people charged with various crimes on both the state and federal level. Whether you are here on a visa, in the United States without permission or have concerns about how your legal issues could affect your immigration status, I am here to help.

You can start by seeking a free initial evaluation of your case. Reach out to my office online, or call 800-785-9546 or 615-200-9559 to make an appointment.