NASHVILLE FEDERAL APPEALS LAWYER
Nashville Federal Criminal Appeals Lawyer Serving Tennessee And Western Kentucky
Weatherly, McNally & Dixon, P.L.C., is recognized as one of the pre-eminent litigation appellate law firms in Nashville. If you reside in Tennessee or western Kentucky and are seeking to appeal a conviction for a federal offense, call my office. I offer more than 30 years of experience and knowledge of the appellate process.
Licensed To Represent Clients Before The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
I am licensed to represent clients in federal appeals cases in the U.S. 6th District Court of Appeals as well as the Supreme Court of the United States.
For A Profile Of Cases I Have Handled On Appeals See The Following:
- State v. Readus, 764 S.W.2d 770 (Tennessee Criminal Court of Appeals 1988)
- State v. Watkins, 804 S.W.2d 884 (Tennessee Supreme Court 1991)
- State v. Black, 815 S.W.2d 166 (Tennessee Supreme Court 1991)
- Commonwealth v. Morris, 766 S.W.2d 58 (Kentucky Supreme Court 1989)
- State v. Mcleod, 937 S.W.2d 867 (Tennessee Supreme Court 1996)
- U.S.A. v. Washington, 127 F.3d 510 (Sixth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals 1997)
- Dunlap v. U.S., 250 F.3d 1001,Cert. Denied, 122 S.Ct. 649 (6th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals 2001)
- State v. Chubb, 2007 WL 258429 (Tennessee Criminal Court of Appeals 2007)
- Cyrus D. Wilson v. State, 367 S.W. 3d 229 (Tennessee Supreme Court 2012)
- State v. Lowe-Kelley, 380 S.W. 3d 30 (Tennessee Supreme Court 2012)
- Gardner v. State, 2013 WL 79402 (Tennessee Criminal Court of Appeals 2013)
- State Of Tennessee V. Adam Wayne Robinson, 2012-B-1876 (Tennessee Criminal Court of Appeals 2015)
- State Of Tennessee V. Heng Lac Liu, 2008-D-3887 (Tennessee Criminal Court of Appeals 2015)
Call An Experienced Nashville Federal Appeals Attorney
Call my toll-free number 800-785-9546, or use the convenient email contact form to request an initial free consultation. If your circumstances do not allow you to come to my office in Nashville, I can meet with you at your location.