Aggressive And Experienced Defense Counsel

  1. Home
  2.  » Appellate Law

A Conviction May Not Be The End Of The Road For You

If convicted of a crime, it may not be the end of your options. I am attorney Patrick T. McNally, and I am prepared to help you continue your fight for freedom, even after a conviction. With more than 35 years of experience in criminal defense and appellate matters, I have the knowledge and resources to move your case toward a positive outcome.

I am the founding partner of one of the leading criminal defense firms in Nashville, Weatherly, McNally & Dixon, P.L.C., and I understand the complexities of the appellate process. Whether you are filing an appeal on the state or federal level, my experience and close knowledge of appellate law can benefit you.

What Does It Take To Win An Appeal?

An appeal is about more than just paperwork. There must be a clear reason for a state or federal court to consider an appeal of a case. This includes a violation of your right to due process such as ineffective counsel, problems with the instructions to the jury or other factors that could have impacted the outcome to your case. I will thoroughly research your case and develop a strategy that is effective at assisting you in securing the relief you deserve.

My record of success with appeals and post-conviction relief extends to courts throughout Tennessee and Kentucky, including the highest courts in both states. I have also successfully appealed a case before the United States Supreme Court. Your success in your appeals case depends largely upon the experience and skill of the attorney you choose — I have the ability to be a strong advocate for you and to help you navigate this complex process.

Should You Appeal? Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation First.

My firm is proud to offer free initial case evaluations. If you are considering an appeal, I can explain both your rights and the legal options available to you. By calling toll free at 800-785-9546 or locally 615-200-9559, you can make an appointment, or you can contact my law office here.