Post-Conviction Services In Nashville
A conviction on your record will have a lifelong impact on your future – but it doesn’t necessarily have to. Under certain circumstances, the law provides options for clearing your record after you have met the right conditions.
Call Weatherly, McNally & Dixon, P.L.C., in Nashville to schedule an appointment with me, attorney Patrick T. McNally, about post-conviction relief. I have more than three decades of experience assisting people with issues such as:
- Criminal appeals: I have extensive experience investigating judges’ decisions and case law regarding exclusion or inclusion of evidence and the prosecutor’s protection of your constitutional rights throughout the process. I am licensed to represent clients in the Supreme Court of the state of Tennessee and the Supreme Court of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. For federal criminal appeals, I am licensed to represent clients in the U.S. 6th District Court of Appeals and have appeared at the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Immigration crimes removal defense: If you are an undocumented alien and face deportation following a conviction for a criminal offense, I provide aggressive deportation defense representation.
- Expungement and sealing of records: If you have a criminal conviction on your record, you may be able to have it cleared or sealed from public view if you have met all terms and conditions of the sentence.
- Sex offense registry: I can help you petition the court to remove your name from the Tennessee or Kentucky sex offender registry if you have met all required conditions.
- Probation violations: If you are being accused of violating the terms of your parole, I will aggressively work to help you avoid the full consequences of your sentence.
- Parole, commutations and pardons: I am ready to help in all areas regarding parole and parole violations, commuting your sentence and petitioning for a pardon based on your circumstances.
Call An Experienced Nashville Post-Conviction Services Lawyer
My office hours are generally 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., but do not hesitate to call anytime to leave a message if I am not available. Call my toll-free number 800-785-9546, or use the convenient email contact form to request an initial free consultation. If your circumstances do not allow you to come to my office in Nashville, I can meet with you at your location.