Criminal Defense Lawyer Representing Clients Throughout Tennessee And Western Kentucky
When facing a serious criminal law matter, your attorney's experience can often make the difference in how your future will be affected.
My name is Patrick T. McNally, Attorney at Law. I am proud to be a founding partner at Weatherly, McNally & Dixon, P.L.C., one of Nashville's pre-eminent law firms. I handle all misdemeanor and felony offenses at our firm and am licensed to practice in state and federal courts throughout Tennessee and Kentucky.
My Personal Mission Statement
I am not just a lawyer who takes on an occasional criminal case on the side. I have a passion, a calling, to practice criminal law. The passion was ignited when I worked in the legal clinic while attending the University of Tennessee College of Law. It is why I became a public defender. It is why I have been committed to defending the accused my entire legal career.
My experience includes:
- Federal criminal offenses: I am licensed to represent clients in criminal law matters coming before all federal district courts in Tennessee and the Supreme Court for the state of Tennessee, as well as the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Kentucky and the Supreme Court for the Commonwealth of Kentucky. I am also licensed to represent clients in the U.S. 6th District Court of Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Sex offenses: I provide confidential, aggressive and effective representation for professionals, executives and public figures needing discreet defense counsel for sex offenses, including aggravated sexual assault and federal Internet child pornography charges. I understand how important your public image is to your future and will work hard to protect your professional reputation.
- DUI: I have successfully represented hundreds of cases involving driving while intoxicated, always making sure my clients obtain the best possible outcome, without time in jail when circumstances allow.
- All other state misdemeanors and felony offenses: Including drug charges, theft and property crimes, assault, homicide and violent offenses.
- Immigration and deportation crimes: An undocumented immigrant in the U.S. can face removal if convicted of a felony offense. I know how high the stakes are for you and your family.
- College student defense: Parents, if your minor-aged son or daughter has been charged with a criminal offense while attending Vanderbilt, University of Tennessee, Bowling Green, or one of the many universities and colleges in the region, call me. I will work aggressively to protect your child's future from the stain of a conviction.
- Appellate law and post-conviction services: I am also an experienced state and federal criminal appeals attorney and work with clients requiring post-conviction relief, including parole, commutations and pardons.
Learn how to avoid Top Criminal Law Mistakes.
Why A Free Consultation Is An Important Part Of The Process
I offer free consultations with prospective clients to discuss their matters without concerns of expenses. I believe that not every lawyer is right for every client and conversely not every client is right for every lawyer. I want to spend time with a prospective client to ensure that our goals are aligned. Working together toward a common goal is critical to a successful relationship.